Second Hour[Full] Second Hour[Full]

Very nice :)

I think you could've added a small touch of side chaining here and there, though

RawGreen responds:

Thanks, and, I agree.

The automation changed drastically after I re-opened the file to work on it. I'm unable to get that intro sound to be the same as it is in this render.
So,... I'm just going to leave it as it is.. unless I can fix it somehow someday...

New: Activation - Dj Jäger New: Activation - Dj Jäger

Amazing except for one thing

I feel like the sporadic parts to the dubstep kind of ruined the flow, feel and chord progressiony-ness to rest of the song. What would've been more fitting, in my opinion, is something that would've complemented the rest of the song's upper ranges. Instead of the current low-end, minimalistically complex thing you have going there, perhaps something that would blow your mind with simple, yet soulful and uplifting full-range wobbles. Don't take it the wrong way though-- the wobbles and drop are actually very nice and professional-- they just don't fit with the rest of the song.
Criticism aside, I fucking loved the rest of the song. Amazing guitar, drum, vocal, and synth work. The little arpeggios here and there are also nice background fillers that topped off the piece nicely. The synth that comes in at 1:45 makes me feel very nostalgic :) Overall, a nice choice of instruments.
Anyway, I hope the review helped, nice work! 5/5 9/10

(//_-,) For those (//_-,) For those

A delicious masterpiece!

Even thought you wrote below that you think that you suck at creating proper drum beats, I don't think they detracted from the overall piece enough to be noticeable, even when brought attention to them :)
Overall, I love it! Nice selection of synths, which vst's do you use?
5/5 10/10

Weapons Factory Glitch Weapons Factory Glitch

I love this!

Like grooveT3K said, it was a nice mix of guesswork and pleasant listening.

Honesty is Boring Honesty is Boring

Screw the vocals, man

I agree with the guy below me, no need for the vocals here.
I actually really like this, and it has a classic video game feel to it.
One thing I recommend though, is adding some low-volume saw arpeggios here and there, and it would be perfect!

LoZ: Shards of Light Title LoZ: Shards of Light Title

gtfo

I give 2 points for the awesomeness of Legend of Zelda, but otherwise this remix/remake is utterly plain. It almost sounds like you just took the MIDI file and played around with it for 5 minutes. I understand you tried not to stray from the original, but I hear no original tidbits here. You didn't stray at all!

TranceCrafter - Untitled Song TranceCrafter - Untitled Song

Good

I enjoyed the glitchy-ness

DO'H DO'H

...

this is not dubstep.

Song yet to be named :3 Song yet to be named :3

Meh

I like how it sounds, but it doesn't loop well and it doesn't have enough atmosphere. Try adding a slight chorus in the background

joeboss1423 responds:

Yeah, I though that too, I'll try to change it later

Neptune Fauna Neptune Fauna